Hugh Freeze Michael Oher

Auburn Coach Hugh Freeze Addresses Michael Oher Lawsuit Against Tuohy Family

Freeze Coached Oher in High School

Auburn head football coach Hugh Freeze shared his thoughts on the ongoing legal battle between former NFL offensive lineman Michael Oher and the Tuohy family, who were portrayed in the movie "The Blind Side." Freeze coached Oher at Briarcrest Christian School in Memphis and served as an assistant coach during Oher's time at the University of Mississippi.

Freeze Expresses Love for Both Parties

Freeze stated that he loves both Oher and the Tuohy family and hopes for a resolution to their dispute.

"I love Michael Oher," Freeze said. "I love the Tuohy family. I'm praying for them. I hope this thing gets resolved."

Belief in Truth Prevailing

Freeze expressed confidence that the truth will ultimately emerge in the legal case.

"I believe the facts will come out," Freeze said. "I'm not going to get into the details of the case, but I'm confident that the truth will prevail."

Oher's Accomplishments as a Player

Freeze also took the opportunity to praise Oher's accomplishments as a football player, highlighting his status as a First Team Preseason All-American at left tackle, a crucial position in offensive football.


No comments :

Post a Comment